There’s something special about adding water features to your landscape, and The Stone Man installs the highest quality ponds, water fountains, and bubblers. We’ll take the time to understand your vision then design a custom water feature that perfectly suits your property.
Add Balance & Zen with a Custom Water Feature
Unique water features stand out against the hardscaping in your Charlotte backyard to create a focal point around your property. Adding a fountain can bring attention to certain areas of your hardscape design, while a trickling stream or waterfall creates beautiful moving lines. Your family can delight in the growth of fish or aquatic plants in a small pond or watch birds enjoying your water fountains and bubblers.
Your Neighbor’s #1 Choice for Water Features
4 Reasons to Include Water Features in Your Hardscape
Increase Your Curb Appeal
Future Charlotte homebuyers will enjoy the extra layer of visual interest in your landscaping and hardscaping choice with a water feature prominently displayed on your property. This extra boost of charm can add extra value to your property when buyers are envisioning their life in a new home.
Improve the Quality of Your Outdoor Space
When you incorporate stone water features into your hardscape design, you create a source of white noise that will help reduce the noise pollution you hear while relaxing on your Charlotte property. Also, if you follow the practice of feng shui, you know that a well-designed and efficient flowing water feature is a symbol of wealth flowing into your life.
Add Depth to Smaller Properties
Adding well-designed and well-placed water features can help even the smallest of yards feel a little bit bigger. Incorporating a water feature into your landscape or hardscape design is a great way to add texture and depth, no matter how large or small your property.
Boost the Overall Mood of Your Property
Create a Focal Point
Let us help you design a custom water feature that can function as the centerpiece of your patio or garden area. We specialize in creating stone water features and will work with you to come up with a concept that will make your yard stand out. Our “Boulder Bubblers” are popular additions that will have everyone talking.
Interested in a Charlotte Backyard Ponds Removal?
The Stone Man is here to help with all backyard ponds removal in Charlotte! We’ll make it as smooth a process as possible – it’s no simple task, but we’re ready to take it on. To begin, we’ll remove any plants and critters from the pond along with decorative pieces or electrical cords as well. The water, pond liner, and pond insert themselves are the last things to go before we fill the empty space with dirt or other materials you prefer. To discuss your backyard pond removal further, contact The Stone Man and we’ll help you get started.
If you’re wondering whether or not it’s time to get rid of your backyard pond, here are some things to consider:
- If you find yourself constantly dealing with problems such as algae blooms, foul odors, or persistent water discoloration, it may be a sign that it’s time to consider removal.
- If you find yourself overwhelmed by the amount of time and effort required to keep the pond in good condition, removal might be a viable option.
- If you have young children or pets, backyard ponds can pose safety risks.
- Over time, backyard ponds can develop structural issues or experience equipment failures that are costly to repair. If these problems become recurring, removal might be more practical than continuous repairs.
- If you and your family rarely spend time enjoying the pond, it might be a sign that it’s no longer serving its purpose and removing it could free up space for other landscaping ideas.