The Stone Man is Hiring! To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below!
The Stone Man is a growing company in Charlotte, North Carolina, who hires qualified people who share in our company passion “to do the right thing” and who beautifies backyards along the way. If you think a career with The Stone Man may be the right fit and have an inherent interest in hardscape design and build, we’d love to hear from you.
Sales Support Coordinator
The Stone Man is looking to add a Sales Support Coordinator to our team. We are on the hunt for a team player who feels confident speaking with clients on the phone or via email, and is both detail-oriented and reliable.
Our company mission is to improve the lives of our clients, our team, and the community at large, by being the best outdoor living company in Charlotte.
The right individual will align with our core values:
- Do the right thing
- Take extreme ownership
- Family is a blessing and balance is key
- Bring delight
- Listen & care
The following list is the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Provide initial customer communication based on project inquiries.
- Draft design setups for the sales team in SketchUp.
- Create bid documents and manage subcontractor communication prior to project start.
- Create Home Owners Association submission packages.
- Support the permitting process.
- Work with sales team to keep the Customer Relationship Management tool current.
Basic QuickBooks support to include:
- Inventory management
- Material take-offs and entry
- Job cost allocation
- Management of photos and some social media content.
- Coordinate warranty work and customer outreach.
- Manage our sales to production workflow process.
- Support documentation of internal processes.
- Basic to intermediate experience in the following tools is a plus: SketchUp, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Excel.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position based in our company office in Fort Mill, SC.
- 401K with match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Basic life, disability, and AD&D
- Paid vacation and holiday time
"*" indicates required fields