The Stone Man is Hiring! To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below!
The Stone Man is a growing company in Charlotte, North Carolina, who hires qualified people who share in our company passion “to do the right thing” and who beautifies backyards along the way. If you think a career with The Stone Man may be the right fit and have an inherent interest in hardscape design and build, we’d love to hear from you.
Construction Project Manager
The Stone Man is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join our team. Our Project Manager’s work on residential outdoor living space projects involving custom hardscapes and carpentry. In this role you will visit job sites daily, interact with customers and subcontractors, set expectations clearly for multiple parties, and ensure projects are completed with high quality and on time. Our company mission is to improve the lives of our clients, our team, and the community at large, by being the best outdoor living company in Charlotte. The right individual will align with our core values:
- Do the right thing
- Take extreme ownership
- Family is a blessing and balance is key
- Bring delight
- Listen & care
- Ensure the project and customer experience meets our high standards on all projects we complete.
- Develop and execute construction plans utilizing our teams of skilled masons, carpenters, and other trades.
- Provide excellent communication with customers and partners, being able to clearly set and meet expectations.
- Bring a strong attention to detail, ability to plan and execute projects in a timely manner.
- Execute the full lifecycle of the project, including planning, on-site project lay out, adhere to project timelines, and schedule materials and vendors for projects to be completed.
- Willingness to jump in to complete the small fixes, punch items, and details to make a project successful.
- Three years’ experience in residential construction, pool building or hardscaping is required for this role or relevant military experience.
- Excellent planning and communication
- Basic to intermediate experience in SketchUp and Quickbooks is helpful or some experience in drafting and reading site plans.
Four-year degree strongly preferred. This is a full time, 40 hours per week position based in our company office in Fort Mill, SC.
- Benefits include:
- 401K with match
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Basic life, disability and AD&D
- Paid vacation and holiday time
"*" indicates required fields